If you are the kind of person who can talk to anyone, and who has never met a stranger…we want you to join the Promotions team!
We are looking to expand the Promotions team immediately! Two people are looking to be hired and begin ASAP!
The Promotions Team coordinates and performs set-up and tear-down of remote broadcasts equipment and promotional events. Plus we have a LOT of fun out on the streets of Brevard County!
Read all the Job Description Info below…
General Responsibilities include:
- Available to work nights, weekends, holidays (requirement)
- Interact with clients and listeners
- Execute remote technician duties at promotional events
- Execute promotional event duties at promotional events
- Be the “face” for the station on the streets of Brevard County
- Operate station vehicles in the market and at promotional events
- Hours must be flexible including nights, weekends, and holidays
- There is no minimum number of hours guaranteed per week
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Social Media skills (facebook, twitter, instagram)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with listeners/clients as well as management and staff
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
- High School diploma
- Must be 21+
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must possess a valid state drivers license
- May be required to provide proof of personal vehicle insurance
- May occasionally be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time (2+ hours)
Now, if you think you can do all that, send an email to email@example.com with TEAM APP in subject line…explaining why you are the perfect fit to join our team, and attach your complete resume. (Emails that do not follow these instructions will not be considered.)
Please no phone calls. Candidates with disabilities and/or who need assistance in the application process may write to Cumulus Broadcasting, LLC, Attn Promotions, 1800 W Hibiscus Blvd, Suite 180, Melbourne, FL 32901.