Enjoy a full day of activities since anything can happen at DAYTONA!
You’ll have the chance to win tickets all week long!
Plus check out the pre-race concert by Florida Native Michael Ray
Listen for your chance to answer the Daytona International Trivia Question and you could win tickets to the Circle K Firecracker 250 OR the Coke Zero Sugar 400.
- Night Racing – anything can happen at DAYTONA
- Fireworks – the Largest Fireworks Show in the Southeast
- Patriotism – military tributes, star-spangled paint schemes and a patriotic pre-race ceremony
- Summertime celebration — Fun with family and friends
- The best way to spend your July 4th holiday weekend
- Enjoy a full day of activities, including
- Pre-race concert by Florida native Michael Ray
- Interactive displays and driver appearances in the Midway
- Explore the infield and sign the start/finish line with UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race Access
Since 1959, race fans have gathered at DAYTONA to celebrate Independence Day with a weekend of racing. This is your opportunity to witness history and be here for a summertime celebration with those who matter most and create an experience you will never forget
- In all seats Thursday, July 4th
- In general admission seats for the Circle K Firecracker 250 Presented by Coca-Cola on Friday, July 5th
- In UNOH Fanzone all weekend long
- Kids tickets are $20 on Saturday for the Coke Zero Sugar 400
- Kids activities in the UNOH Fanzone. Includes pre-race access for driver introductions and the chance to walk the famed trioval and sign the start/finish line.